All Rights Reserved 2018.
Top 10 most valuable brands in football, including Barcelona, Manchester United, and Real Madrid
Which club’s are worth the most, according to experts in their field?
Brand Finance have announced their annual report on the most valuable and strongest football brands.
It’s the world’s leading independent brand valuation consultancy and they pride themselves on their independence, transparency, technical credibility, and expertise.
Others trust them, so we will too when it comes to their evaluation of top clubs across the globe.
Considering their performance in both financial and non-financial metrics, Brand Finance have worked out their top 50, which they have put into an annual full of analysis and insight.
But for those of us who can’t get the coffee table book, they have released their figures for the top 10 most valuable football brands and you can see them below.
Charlton v Doncaster live on talkSPORT 2: Full commentary and confirmed line-ups
Manchester City on verge of beating another record
Stats prove Arsenal legend’s theory about Spurs star Dele Alli is incorrect
Rose opens up on the embarrassment felt by club wanting to know if he was ‘crazy’
Tottenham must listen to Pochettino if they want to continue improving, insists Rose
Liverpool find new goalkeeper, plus 61-goal young striker may be available
Rose reveals what Kane said to Spurs players in fiery half-time talk v Ajax
How many academy graduates every Premier League club named in squads in 2018/19
Tottenham pre-season fixtures: Friendlies against Man United, Juve and Real Madrid
Tottenham boss escapes touchline ban over late Champions League kick-off
Pep says Man City won’t sign Griezmann this summer as they ‘can’t afford’ him
When are the EFL fixtures announced? Championship, League One and League Two dates
10. Tottenham Hotspur – 2019 Brand Value = £652million
9. Arsenal – 2019 Brand Value = £761million
8. Paris Saint-Germain – 2019 Brand Value = £786million
7. Chelsea – 2019 Brand Value = £832million
6. Liverpool – 2019 Brand Value = £1.024billion
5. Manchester City – 2019 Brand Value = £1.079billion
4. Bayern Munich – 2019 Brand Value = £1.130billion
3. Barcelona – 2019 Brand Value = £1.198billion
2. Manchester United – 2019 Brand Value = £1.266billion
1. Real Madrid – 2019 Brand Value = £1.416billion